Learn how to start your own private practice in under 2 hours, even if you have no idea where to start, know nothing about managing business finances, and have a limited amount of time and money to invest upfront.
You do not need to spend a lot of time sorting through volumes of content and piecing together everything you need to know to start your own private practice. Sure, you can spend hours listening to podcasts, taking notes, researching online, and checking out all the free resources. Or, you could sign up for our self paced course that is going to show you how to do it right and in a way that works best for you.
Our course simplifies the process of owning a private practice and teaches you what you need to know to get going, while feeling confident in your ability to do so. You’re going to learn the day to day process of running a business and doing it well, as well as how you can stay booked with clients, manage the administrative tasks without pulling your hair out, and make enough money to secure your financial future.
If you are a therapist who is looking for training that is self-paced, simple, bite-sized, and affordable, then our virtual workshop is the right fit for you.
What You Can Expect to Get:
- You will gain access to 4 video training modules that you can complete at your own pace.
- You will get the tools you need for setting up your LLC, tax ID number, business license, telehealth, bank account, and managing your cash flow.
- You will get suggestions and recommendations for setting up your infrastructure, including email, electronic health records, your website, HIPAA compliance, payment processing, and more!
- You will learn how to become credentialed (or not) with insurance companies and how to bill your services and get paid on time.
- You will get handouts that include set-up spreadsheets, checklists for each topic we cover, and lists of actionable steps you can take to set up and grow your private practice. Our lists also tell you how much time you should set aside to complete each step.
- You will have the chance to meet with me for individual consultation sessions to ask questions about the content and other matters pertaining to starting your own private practice.